Barack Obama has released his Summer 2021 Reading List, which includes six books published by Penguin Random House!
The former President of the United States wrote on his Facebook page, “Whether you’re camped out on the beach or curled up on the couch on a rainy day, there’s nothing quite like sitting down with a great book in the summer. While we were still in the White House, I began sharing my summer favorites–and over the years, it’s become a little tradition that I look forward to sharing with you all. So without further ado, here are some books I’ve read recently. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.”
Among Mr. Obama’s recommended books are these titles from Penguin Random House:
- KLARA AND THE SUN by Kazuo Ishiguro (Knopf)
- EMPIRE OF PAIN by Patrick Radden Keefe (Doubleday)
- INITIMACIES by Katie Kitamura (Riverhead)
- UNDER A WHITE SKY: The Nature of the Future by Elizabeth Kolbert (Crown)
- THINGS WE LOST TO THE WATER by Eric Nguyen (Knopf)
- PROJECT HAIL MARY by Andy Weir (Ballantine)
To review Mr. Obama’s complete Summer Reading List, click here.